The Kuder assessments: a solid foundation on which to build plans and dreams.
Effective career exploration and planning starts with finding out what you like to do (interests), what you’re confident in doing (skills), and what’s important to you in the workplace (work values). Career assessment is the first – and by far the most critical – step in effective career exploration and planning.
The Kuder career assessments are widely regarded as best-in-class for their validity and reliability. Based on more than 75 years of ongoing research, our assessments provide accurate results that serve as a powerful springboard for career planning. While our assessments don’t define who you are or what your career should be, they’re extremely valuable in helping you narrow your search and consider options you may not have previously considered.
The Kuder assessments are available through our online, age-appropriate career planning systems. To purchase and complete the assessments, choose an option below:
- For secondary school students and parents, click here learn more about Kuder® Navigator™.
- For postsecondary/tertiary education students and adults, click here learn more about Kuder® Journey™.
For researchers, authors, or graduate students, interested in requesting an assessment Technical Brief, please click here.
- Each assessment takes between four and 10 minutes to complete.
- Available in English and Spanish; can be translated into additional languages upon request.
- Results can be shared via Facebook, Twitter, and email.
- Can be started and paused for later completion.
- Ideal for schools, career centers, and workforce development offices.
- Customizable to your unique cluster or pathway systems.
- Immediate scoring and reporting for administrators.
- Adhere to the latest (2014) technical standards for reliability, validity, and fairness by the Joint Committee: American Psychological Association, National Council on Measurement in Education, and American Educational Research Association.
- Meet the guidelines for Translating and Adapting Tests established by the International Test Commission.