Let us help you evaluate your community’s career needs.
The Kuder® Community Career Needs Assessment™ (CCNA) is a customized and comprehensive evaluation of your key stakeholders’ awareness, acceptance, and application of program initiatives. The CCNA provides both qualitative and quantitative data to reveal current conditions and help create a roadmap for the future.
Confidential, brief CCNA surveys typically gather the viewpoints of students and parents/guardians, alumni, school personnel, and community partners. The surveys provide an accurate measure of career education programming awareness, acceptance, and application.
CCNA survey results may be instrumental in providing tangible data for:
- Program evaluation and sustainability.
- Goal setting.
- Increased communication among program participants, staff, and community partners.
- Gaining greater parent/community support.
Each CCNA survey contains items that are mapped to four key areas:
- Career Development – Activities that contribute to individual’s knowledge of their interests and skills, opportunities in the world of work, and ways of gaining entry into a chosen field.
- School-Based Learning – Activities based in an educational or training institution that promote the understanding and skills needed to attain challenging and rewarding employment.
- Work-Based Learning – Activities based in the community of employers that reveal the attitudes and skills required and opportunities that work affords.
- Connecting Links – Activities in which individuals, professional staff, families, and employers work together to aid the career development of target populations.
Additional CCNA Services
- Quality Improvement Reports – Annual reassessments are available for schools conducting annual consecutive assessments.
- Focus Group Facilitation – Kuder can facilitate focus groups composed of contributing populations.