You can’t cram for a career.
Career planning is an ongoing process – one that benefits from the support of others. Kuder empowers students and parents to work together effectively to build a foundation for success. We’ll get you started and walk you through every step along the way.
- We bring to early career awareness to elementary students with activities that invite them to play, watch, do, and explore.
- Secondary students receive comprehensive guidance as they build multi-year education plans and prepare for various options after high school and college.
- The unique needs of postsecondary students are addressed in a system complete with tools to aid college major selection, job interview preparation, ongoing financial aid, and more.
- Research-backed assessments help students learn about themselves – what they’re good at, what they like to do, and what’s important to them.
- For parents, we offer resources and tips for the important role you play in your child’s journey, including a free system account where you can review your child’s system progress, their personal career portfolio, assessment results, and much more.
Kuder has everything needed to jump-start career exploration, ease the transition from middle school to high school, facilitate decisions about postsecondary education or training, and successfully prepare for a career.