We’re excited to announce that we’ve started to move clients to our new, improved Kuder Journey® platform.
Our research and product development teams drew on feedback from system users to update our online college planning system for adults and postsecondary students.
“We kept the best of Journey’s original features while expanding its capabilities,” said Susie Gates, director of software development for Kuder.
It's an award-winning platform.
“We’re thrilled that the Kuder Career Planning System® [of which Journey is a component] just received the 2018 EdTech Cool Award,” said Bethney Ahrendsen, executive vice president of communications for Kuder. The EdTech Cool Tool Award celebrates “who's who and what's next” in edtech.
“We continually strive to better serve our clients, so it’s great to be acknowledged for our innovation and effectiveness in edtech,” said Ahrendsen.
What can users expect?
The new Journey features:
- Mobile-friendly access from any device – laptop, desktop, tablet, and phone!
- A fresh design for increased usability and better engagement.
- Expanded to-do list called My Next Steps.
- Improved workforce preparation tools such as the resume builder, cover letter writer, shareable electronic portfolio, and more.
- Language toggle for English and Spanish.
- Updated career assessments.
Journey users will still find familiar core content, including:
- Research-based career assessments.
- Current and relevant occupational information.
- Robust college and scholarship searches and financial aid.
- Planning and building tools for resumes and cover letters.
- Lifelong, sharable portfolio access for users with active, annual usage.
For more information about Journey, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.