With fresh, responsive design and added features, the next generation of Navigator makes career planning intuitive — even for the most ambitious dreamers.
Kuder is pleased to announce we have started to move clients to our new Kuder Navigator® platform. Our research and product development teams drew on feedback from power users at Kuder Visions Academy sites to develop a new version of our signature online college planning system for secondary students.
You spoke, we listened.
“It’s about truly helping students visualize the future – and making the plans to get there through improved accessibility and engagement features,” said Katie Harrington, training manager for Kuder.
Harrington served as Kuder Visions Academy coordinator for the research and development phases of the Navigator refresh. “As a former teacher, I’m thrilled the new Navigator offers improved user experience and usability, because that means educators can reap immediate benefits – they’ll have access to more resources to help maximize precious student learning time,” she said.
A blend of the familiar and the new.
“We’ve kept the best of Navigator’s original features while adding some exciting new ones. And there are more exciting changes to come,” said Kuder President and CEO Phil Harrington.
Navigator’s new features include:
- Mobile-friendly access from any device – laptop, desktop, tablet, and smartphone.
- Fresh design for increased usability and better engagement.
- Our new financial literacy module, Finance 101.
- Free access to our classroom curriculum, Direct Your Future™.
- English-Spanish language toggle.
- Updated career assessments.
- Additional features for parents in their free companion accounts.
These familiar Navigator features are here to stay:
- Research-based career assessments.
- Current and relevant occupational information.
- Robust college and scholarship searches and financial aid.
- Planning and building tools for education plans, resumes, and cover letters.
- Lifelong, sharable portfolio access for users with active, annual usage.
An optional College Access Package for college-bound students.
While the system itself is centered on career planning, the new Navigator will also offer an optional College Access Package that includes a college match tool, online test prep and practice, electronic transcript integration, and college and scholarship application tracking functionality to support college-bound students.
Moving to the refreshed Navigator will be a seamless transition for current system users. Once complete, users will receive a new system URL and/or login page. Client sites will be migrated to the new Navigator in a phased approach.
For more information about Navigator, contact email@example.com.
- college and career readiness