Emeritus Senior Director of Research
Dr. Donald Zytowski has served a key role in facilitating internal and third-party research for Kuder, including development of new assessment and content for the vast database of career biographies in the Kuder® Career Interests AssessmentTM. He is a well-established counseling psychologist with numerous publications in the area of vocational psychology addressing the issue of measurement in career assessment. He joined the company in 1997.
- Iowa State University professor emeritus of psychology and counseling.
- Authored three books, nine chapters, 65 articles, and numerous convention papers.
- Consulted for the U.S. Department of Defense, CTB/McGraw Hill, ACT, Inc., Science Research Associates, Canadian Bureau of Indian and Northern Affairs.
- American Psychological Association Fellow.
- National Career Development Association Eminent Career Award
- American Association for Counseling and Development Extended Research Award
- American Psychological Association Distinguished Senior Contributor to Counseling Psychology
- Association for Assessment in Counseling Exemplary Practices Award