It's that time of year when we reflect on the things we're thankful for. We asked associates from each team to share why they’re thankful to work at Kuder. Here's what they said.
We’re grateful for our culture.
Marketing & Communications Team:
- "I feel like my job allows me to be creative and continue to evolve and grow each and every year."
- “I know I’m helping people, and that brings me great joy.”
- “I’m thankful to be a part of a greater purpose by helping others unlock their potential."
- "Great benefits, motivational working environment, and a strong and meaningful company mission."
- "It's a point of pride to work at a company that's been named a Top Workplace."
- "I work for a mission-driven company that creates products and services that I can truly get behind and believe in. I've never had a job where I feel like what I'm doing is helping so many people in such a positive way."
- "Kuder helps kids and adults build a foundation for lifelong career development. That's pretty profound."
- “I’m a part of a team that is encouraging and fun to be around.”
- “To have a role at Kuder that I’m passionate about.”
- “For all the time given to us to spend with our families and friends during the holidays.”
- “For my co-workers and being part of an awesome team.”
We get to make a difference.
- “For the opportunity to work for a company whose business model is built around making a tangible difference in the lives of people all across the world.”
- "I’m thankful for the opportunity to work for a company that attempts to live out its vision and mission each and every day and doesn’t just use them as a tagline to generate revenue.”
- “I’m thankful to know the owner and be able to have a conversation … the owner isn’t a faceless corporation from Wall Street.”
- For the opportunity to work for a company that honestly cares about the wellbeing of each and every associate.”
- “To work for a company that believes that time spent with family is just as, if not more, valuable as time spent at work.”
We have fun.
Client Engagement Team:
We enjoy the people.
Client Implementation Team:
- “Kuder treats the employees as family and we get know our co-workers as friends.”
- “To work with such GREAT people!”
- "We work with clients from all over the world, yet we focus on common goals: serving youth and adults and supporting their lifelong career journeys. That's truly gratifying."
- “The small company feel, where I can greet everyone by name, and I can walk to anyone’s desk and have a conversation in order to get the answers I need to move forward.”
- “I’m thankful to work at Kuder because when I reflect on life, I know that I’m making a positive impact on people’s lives around the world one Kuder assessment at a time.”
- “I have a boss that cares about my wellbeing and wants the best for his employees.”
- "It's rewarding to hear about how our products and services give hope for a better future to people around the world. Oftentimes, these people have had to face incredible barriers in life due economic conditions or lack of access to education and other opportunities."
We feel inspired.
Professional Services Team:
- “Working at Kuder gives me the opportunity to meet inspiring educators throughout the United States and beyond who are dedicated to the future success of their students.”
- “My colleagues at Kuder provide unflagging, generous support that ensures my personal success."
- “Working at Kuder is fun! The positive energy and humor infuse all aspects of our work.”
- “I’m grateful and honored to represent Kuder … and to consistently receive positive feedback about the intuitive navigation of the [Kuder Career Planning System®], the quality design, valuable resources available, and responsiveness of client engagement (to name a few).”
- “I feel so proud to share all that Kuder Navigator® and Kuder Journey® have to offer, as well as our amazing client engagement team!”
- I’m grateful for the investment Kuder has made in me, providing me with the professional development to increase my skill sets when I am training or coaching one on one. Continuous growth is a high priority and I am deeply grateful for the opportunities Kuder has given me.”
We grow our careers here.
Technology/Product Development Team:
- "Our products are meant to help young people (and old) to find their career purpose. I wish I had that type of direction at school as I personally struggled with what to do with my career."
- "The people of Kuder truly make me feel appreciated, part of a team, and successful. Kuder is extremely family oriented and I feel good about my place on the team even if family emergencies or events arise. Kuder is a place that fosters personal and professional growth, learning, teamwork, and a positive attitude, which makes doing work very enjoyable.
- I love all the people here ... we are a family and we treat each other as such."
- “I’m able to work in an environment with and for people I enjoy being with while at the same time doing something that I truly believe directly benefits students and adults in a meaningful way.”
We foster a positive environment.
- "I was a job-hopper for years but when I joined Kuder, I knew I’d want to stick around for the long haul."
- "Kuder fosters an environment where all points of view are welcomed and even nurtured."
- "Kuder enables me to reach my full potential in so many ways. I've been able to try out and move into different roles based on my interests."
- "I've received professional development that's helped me grow and expand my skill set each year."
- “I’m thankful to work at Kuder so I can help connect the dots for other educators!”
- “I can work at a great company that makes a difference in the lives of people of all ages by helping to guide their career planning decisions.”
- “I’m thankful for the opportunity to create awareness about career development and help bring Kuder to students and adults.”
Ready to join the Kuder team?
Click here to learn more and view our current openings.
- work-life balance