May is Military Appreciation Month, which is a special time to express gratitude for all those on active duty in all branches of the U.S. military: those on active duty in all branches of the services, the National Guard and Reserves as well as retirees, veterans, and all of their families.
Career Resources for Active Military and Veterans
- Kuder® Journey™ is an education and career planning system that offers special features tailored to veterans and active members of the military, including:
- Information about the GI Bill of Rights
- Military Transition Center Search Tool
- Certified Counselor Search Tool
- Military-Friendly Employers Search Tool
- Military-to-Civilian Occupations Crosswalk Tool
- My Next Move for Veterans helps veterans find civilian careers that are similar to military jobs.
- LinkedIn for Veterans helps veterans connect with available jobs across America.
- RallyPoint is a professional network for members of the military.
Celebrate Military Appreciation Month
What can you do to celebrate National Military Appreciation Month? Here are some ways you can participate.
Did you know?
Kuder provides a customized, military-specific education and career planning system to over 75,000 service members around the world. The system is funded by the Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support (DANTES), a U.S. Department of Defense organization. Learn more about Kuder’s program for DANTES.
- kuder events