The Association for Career and Technical Education (ACTE) has selected five regional finalists who are eligible for the 2015 ACTE Career Guidance Award, sponsored by Kuder, Inc.
The award recognizes career guidance professionals who are making significant contributions to career and technical education programs in their communities and/or states.
- Region I: Doug Nagle, guidance counselor for Coshocton County Joint Vocational School District in Coshocton, OH.
- Region II: Debbie Parsons, counselor at Chester County Career Center in Chester, SC.
- Region III: Sandra Kay Fabian, former director of academic and innovative partnerships at St. Cloud Technical and Community College (SCTCC) in St. Cloud, MN.
- Region IV: Jeanie Bragg, career counselor with Denton Independent School District in Denton, TX.
- Region V: Steve Beutler, a career development counselor with Minot Public Schools in Minot, ND.
The national winner will be announced at the ACTE Awards Banquet on November 19, 2014, during ACTE’s CareerTech VISION 2014 in Nashville, Tennessee. Click here for more information about the ACTE Awards.
- career and technical education