Kuder’s workplace culture and practices have been recognized for the fourth consecutive year by The Des Moines Register with the 2019 Top Workplaces award.
The Top Workplaces award is based solely on employee feedback gathered through a third-party survey administered by Energage, LLC. The anonymous survey measures several aspects of workplace culture, including alignment, execution, and connection.
Fostering a positive company culture is fundamental to our identity.
“Fostering a positive company culture is fundamental to our identity here at Kuder,” said Julie Johnson, Kuder's human resources director. “We strive every day to build upon our legacy of helping people discover and achieve what they want to be,” she said.
Here's what being a Top Workplace means to Kuder’s associates, in their own words:
- “Our shared passion to make an impact on people's lives through our products and services puts a focus on people both internally and externally.”
- “I get to help people explore what their future can be!”
- “Flexible schedules and acceptance that life is not all work.”
- “The people I work with are always so nice and supportive. Everyone wants you to succeed.”
- “The environment is the perfect balance between professional and fun.”
What's it like to work at Kuder?
Charles Winterboer, a senior client engagement specialist for Kuder, says he loves working at a company whose vision is to help people discover and achieve what they want to be. Learn more about working at Kuder.
Kuder Awards & Recognition
What does it take to be a top workplace?