Kuder is excited to announce our new partnership with the Louisiana Department of Education (LDOE).
The LDOE has chosen Kuder as a certified vendor for online Individual Graduation Plans (IGPs). As an approved vendor, Kuder Navigator® now qualifies for state funding from the LDOE. Navigator is an online system that supports Louisiana’s Jump Start program as well as Quest for Success by strengthening students’ plans for graduation. The Grad Plan feature within Navigator is uniquely designed to allow Louisiana educators to configure a set of action items for their students to complete prior to graduation.
Navigator also offers a full toolkit of resources, including:
- Reliable, research-based career assessments.
- Configurable goal setting.
- Multi-year education planner.
- Action-oriented career planning and development activities.
- Financial literacy modules.
- Current data on wages and salaries, employment trends, and other job outlook insights.
- Administrative reporting capabilities.
Our team also provides a variety of services to support our system users, such as training, professional development courses, and more.
Parishes across the state of Louisiana can utilize these funds to help cover the cost of our online college and career planning system for students in grades 6-12. To be eligible for these funds, parishes must submit an application to the LODE no later than October 7, 2021.
Want to learn more about adding Navigator to your parish? Please contact our SVP of Business Development & Intelligence, Connor Harrington today at email@example.com or 877-773-8444.
- college and career readiness
- kuder partnerships