We’ve been processing recent events around the nation, and we’ve been shaken by the scenes of racial injustices we've witnessed. In the interest of partnership, we feel it’s important to acknowledge these injustices and open up a dialogue to advance equity and healing.
Here’s where we stand.
We believe Black lives matter. And to the Black members of our Kuder family – we hear you, we see you, and we acknowledge the urgent need for change.
As an organization, we understand there is work to be done to cultivate diversity, inclusion, and equity for our Kuder family of employees, clients, and career development community stakeholders.
We’re committed to holding ourselves accountable. We’re reexamining our organizational policies and practices to ensure that we:
- Diversify our hiring and recruitment process to increase BIPOC representation.
- Implement effective internal diversity and inclusion education and training.
- Develop new learning modules within our products to promote cross-racial understanding.
- Support more minority-owned businesses in our space, including suppliers, partners, and third-party vendors.
- Proactively increase our outreach and partnerships with BIPOC influencers, creators, and organizations, and create additional opportunities for the BIPOC community to amplify their voices on our platform.
We want to hear from you.
We invite you to share your personal experiences, teaching moments, or best practices and resources so we can learn together. Email us at email@example.com.
At Kuder, we’re proud to support learners of all ages and backgrounds. Together, let’s help each other live courageously to make the world a more just and equitable place.
- racism and equality