Ideal for teachers, counselors, career development instructors, workforce development advisors, and career coaches.
What will I learn?
- Understand career development theories, models, and techniques.
- Comprehend and use formal and informal career assessments.
- Recognize special needs and adapt services accordingly.
- Design and run career planning programs.
- And more!
Instructor-led online e-learning training course – participate from the comfort of your home or office. Begin by participating in weekly online assignments and discussion boards. Periodic web conferences will be available throughout the 16 week course to work with other course participants and share ideas! There is a one week break for Thanksgiving and a two week break for Christmas.
Registration fee: $1,499 per person (includes course materials, access to an online learning management system, formal career assessments, and an online portfolio).
Want to learn more? Click Here.
2017-07-31 00:00:002017-11-19 00:00:00America/ChicagoCareer Development Facilitator Course (16 week course)Kuder Event: Career Development Facilitator Course (16 week course)firstname.lastname@example.org
- career development facilitator training