About College Access Package (CAP)
The College Access Package adds an expanded set of tools and resources to Kuder Navigator to help students plan and prepare to attend college. CAP helps you guide college-bound students (and families!) through every aspect of the postsecondary planning and decision-making process, including:
Preparing for Exams
Your students may need assistance preparing for college entrance and/or AP exams. Our Test Preparation tools help boost students’ college readiness and support the attainment of higher education.
- Prepare for Entrance Exams — where students can take two SAT courses and six SAT practice tests, two ACT courses and six ACT practice tests; one PSAT practice test; one Accuplacer course and three Accuplacer practice tests; one ASVAB prep course; and two GED practice tests.
- Prepare for AP Exams – where students can take 38 practice tests on the following subjects: Sciences, Math & Computer Science, English, History & Social Science, and World Languages and Cultures.
- My Exam Prep — where students, from the My Portfolio Items section, can view their completed entrance exam/AP exam prep results.
Selecting and Applying for College
Whether your students need to weigh college options or complete their applications,various tools throughout the College Access Package make this easy.
NEW! Kuder’s College Access Package is now integrated with Common App.
- College Match — where students and families, from the Plan for Education menu section, can enter general, academic, and financial information to get a list of their college matches categorized as Safety, Near Safety, Match, and Reach. From the list, students also learn about their likelihood of being admitted and the differences between sticker price and estimated net price to determine their debt burden.
- My Transcript Requests — where students, from the My Portfolio Items section, can review the transcript requests that they have initiated. Within Navigator, students can request transcripts and letters of recommendation for colleges they are exploring and planning to apply to through our partnership with Parchment.
- My College Applications — where students, from the My Portfolio Items section, can connect with Common App to easily apply for college. Common App integration is available to help simplify student material uploads, recommendation requests, and more. Students can connect their existing Common App account by logging in or create a new Common App account to get started. Students can also manually enter and keep track of the status of college admissions applications, deadlines, and letters of recommendation. Authorized educators can check student progress, approve requests, and review related data and reporting from their Kuder admin account.
- My Scholarship Applications — where students, from the My Portfolio Items section, can enter and keep track of college scholarship applications.