In 20 minutes or less, students complete three research-based career assessments to discover personal interests, skills confidence, and work values.
Comprehensive planning tools.
Guided by their personalized results, students can:
- Access financial aid and scholarship info.
- Build multi-year academic course plans.
- Use the configurable Grad Plan to make action plans.
- Record status of applications to stay on track with deadlines.
With the available College Access Package, students can:
Download a College Access Package flier to learn more.
With the available Pathways Link, schools can:
- Align students' measured career interests with your course offerings.
- Connect students to your school, campus, or district's CTE or specialized programs of study.
- Display recommended specialized programs and course sequencing for students.
Download a Pathways Link flier to learn more.
Each student can save favorites to a lifelong portfolio, keep track of progress, and share information through an e-Profile, customizable to their information, plans, and choices.
Parents can also get involved to review results and offer guidance via their free Parent account. Download a parent informational flier to learn more.
Powerful reporting capabilities.
With the Kuder Administrative Database Management System®, educators can easily measure success, improve accountability, fulfill reporting requirements, and support curriculum development.
See for yourself. Schedule a demo >